Give for Good Louisville Registration is OPEN!
The Community Foundation of Louisville is excited to bring back Louisville’s biggest day of local giving, Give for Good Louisville on Friday, September 17, 2021. Nonprofits may officially register from June 1 through June 30 at giveforgoodlouisville.org. Participation is open to nonprofits in Jefferson, Oldham, Shelby, Spencer and Bullitt Counties in Kentucky and Clark, Floyd and Harrison Counties in Indiana. The Community Foundation of Louisville will equip nonprofits with the tools they need to have a successful giving day using the nonprofit toolkit as well as offer virtual trainings to nonprofit professionals. Register for available trainings and view last year’s training webinars here.
Benefits of the giving day
As an ONLINE fundraiser, Give for Good Louisville is the ideal way for nonprofits to fundraise in the current environment. The giving day is an opportunity to:
- Raise awareness about your organization
- Engage existing donors and reach new ones
- Enhance every dollar donated with bonus funds (77% of participating nonprofits received prize money in 2020)
- Expand your online and social media presence and fundraising success
- Learn and deploy new marketing strategies
- Support your immediate operating needs
- Engage your staff, board, and supporters in new ways
- Plug into a community of doers and givers
Success of Give for Good in 2020
#SeeTheGood our community did last year by viewing the latest Give for Good Louisville impact report.
Connect with us
Spread the word by sharing Give for Good Louisville posts on our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter at @cflouisville. Participating nonprofits are also encouraged to join the Give for Good Louisville Nonprofit group on Facebook where they can network with other professionals and stay connected to the latest Give for Good Louisville updates.