Vogt Educational & Leadership Scholarship
The late Henry V. Heuser, Sr. established a college tuition scholarship fund for students in Louisville, Kentucky who demonstrate high standards of scholarship, citizenship, and leadership. This $12,000 scholarship can be used for tuition, books, and academic fees at any nonprofit accredited four-year undergraduate program that leads to a BA/BS degree.
Qualified applicants include any high school senior attending a JCPS high school who have:
• Demonstrated leadership in school, extracurricular, and community activities
• A cumulative (weighted) GPA of 3.2 or higher
• An ACT score of 25 or higher, or an SAT score of 1200 or higher (Critical Reading and Math scores combined)
• Completed and/or enrolled in Advanced Placement, or equivalent college-level curriculum including Cambridge International, CLEP, Dual Enrollment, International Baccalaureate (IB), or Local Dual Credit.
We are currently accepting applications for the Vogt Educational & Leadership Scholarship from October 17, 2022, to November 18, 2022*.
*Deadline extended to November 20, 2022
Louisville Artisans Guild Art Scholarship
The Louisville Artisans Guild is Kentucky’s oldest guild dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in arts and craft. It was founded in 1956 as the Louisville Craftsmen Guild. In 2003, the name was changed to better reflect our purpose and membership. We are pleased to offer this scholarship to help high school seniors pursuing a non-performing visual art-related major with their first year in college. The Scholarship was initiated in 1995 as a $300 award and has grown to a one- time award of $2,000.
If you meet the following criteria, please begin your application for the Louisville Artisans Guild Art Scholarship.
- Graduating high school senior from Jefferson, Oldham, Shelby, and Bullitt Counties in Kentucky, or Floyd, Clark, and Harrison Counties in Indiana
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Provide five images (JPEG) best representing your portfolio
- Pursuing a college degree in non-performing Visual Arts or Visual Arts related field
We are currently accepting applications for the Louisville Artisans Guild Art Scholarship from November 14, 2022, to February 15, 2022.
General Scholarship Application
The General Scholarship Application features 70-plus different scholarship opportunities and awards to hundreds of students each year.
To apply you will need to:
- Answer general questions and essays
- Outline work, volunteer and extracurricular experiences
- Submit academic transcripts and FAFSA Student Aid Report
- Show proof of enrollment for institution you plan to attend
- Provide contact information for references
Once complete, the general scholarship application will match you to a possible 70+ scholarships based on eligibility and financial needs. Click here to see which scholarships you are eligible.
The General Scholarship application is now closed, and is scheduled to reopen on December 12, 2022.