Don’t miss out on Give for Good Louisville!
Registration for this year’s Give for Good Louisville has seen a great turnout with over 500 organizations signed up to participate so far. Local organizations can still register for the biggest day of local giving from now until July 30, 2021 during the late registration period. Registration fees increase during this time and you can view those updated fees via the Nonprofit FAQ page. The registration fee helps to support the efforts required to conduct a community-wide event of this scale, including but not limited to: the superior user experience provided on the GiveGab platform, the nonprofit toolkit and training opportunities, securing sponsorship opportunities that fund our bonus and incentive prizes, providing extensive media exposure, and more.
As an ONLINE fundraiser, Give for Good Louisville is the ideal way for organizations to fundraise in the current environment. The giving day is an opportunity to:
- Learn to utilize digital fundraising tools and modern software
- Re-engage with your existing supporters
- Increase visibility by connecting with a larger community
- Utilize Give for Good Louisville to reach other internal goals
- Motivate donors to make a greater impact with prizes and match incentives
- Access capacity-building training opportunities crafted to address nonprofits current community needs
Last year, Give for Good Louisville had record-breaking success and raised $7.7 million for 515 participating organizations. #SeeTheGood the giving day had for organizations by viewing the 2020 Give for Good Louisville impact report.
Organizations can also receive updates as well as the best tips and tricks for a successful giving day by subscribing to the Give for Good Louisville email list.
Together, we will create lasting change in our community and unite for the common good. Register today!