Wilderness Trace Community Foundation
The Wilderness Trace Community Foundation is dedicated to enriching the quality of life for all citizens in the counties of Boyle, Mercer, Garrard and Lincoln counties. The Foundation serves the charitable interests of donors who have established charitable funds as part of a permanent, collective, philanthropic resource for the current and future needs of the region.
The Wilderness Trace Community Foundation is an affiliate foundation of the Community Foundation of Louisville, a tax-exempt public charity that administers charitable funds created by individuals, businesses and organizations for the betterment of their communities.
The Wilderness Trace Community Foundation was organized in 2002 to provide the services of a community foundation to local residents and to begin building a collective charitable endowment for the Wilderness Trace area.
If you’d like to make a contribution to one of the general funds at the Wilderness Trace Community Foundation you may do so by clicking Give Now at the top right of this page.
Contribute to Our Local Funds
- Jill Cutler (Mercer County), Chair
- Harry Nickens (Boyle County), Vice-Chair
- Beau Weston (Boyle County), Secretary
- Carol Conover (Mercer County)
- Brian Duncan (Lincoln County)
- Chris Elleman (Garrard County)
- Mary Hopkins (Lincoln County)
- Chrys Jones (Mercer County)
- Harold McKinney (Boyle County)
- Val McMann (Boyle County)
- Harvey Mitchell (Mercer County)
- Jennifer Seagraves (Garrard County)
- Jane VanHook (Lincoln County)