- Director, State Government Affairs, KY, Charter Communications, 2016 to present. Chair state PAC and manage government affairs for Fortune 100 company.
- Director, Government Relations, Time Warner Cable, 2012 to 2016. Managed relationships with government officials for second-largest cable operator in the U.S.
- Director of Community Relations, Insight Communications, 2010 to 2012. Managed community outreach for ninth-largest cable operator in the United States and served as Executive Director of the Insight Foundation.
- President, Adams & Call, Inc., 2005 to 2012. Founder of public affairs and mediation firm that offered government relations, community outreach, public relations and mediation services. Managed political campaigns, including grassroots advice, direct mail, and creation of radio and television advertisements.
- Political Columnist, The Voice-Tribune, 2009-10.
- Councilwoman, Louisville Metro Council, 2003 to 2009. Represented 26,000 constituents on Metro Council of America’s 16th largest city. Won reelection in 2004 by 30 points in overwhelmingly Democratic district. Recognized as one of the most powerful local elected officials by Louisville Magazine. Named Public Policy Advocate of the Year in 2008 by NAWBO. Led repeal of telecommunications tax and won passage of Louisville’s first smoking ban.