What All Nonprofits Should Know
The Community Foundation of Louisville is partnering with the Center For Nonprofit Excellence to help local nonprofits better understand donor advised funds.
On June 14 from 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM Mike Schultz, Vice President, Development & Stewardship and Heather Cash, Director of Gift Planning are instructing two complimentary one-hour seminars for local nonprofits at the Community Foundation of Louisville.
What you will learn:
- How Donor Advised Funds work
- Why Donor Advised Funds are the fastest growing charitable vehicle
- What to do when you receive a grant from a Donor Advised Fund
- How Donor Advised Funds can benefit your organization
- How Donor Advised Funds are affected by the new tax law
For more information, visit www.cnpe.org.