Wondering how we partner with community, organizations, individuals, and donors to transform our community? Read on.Next Section
CFL’s Competitive Grant Opportunities 2021
1. Fund for Louisville 2021-2023: Racial Justice Cohort. Support for Black-led social change organizations. Application process opens in February 2021. For more, click here.
2. Artemis Fund: The Artemis Fund is a donor-advised fund with the Community Foundation of Louisville administered entirely by high school students who are enrolled in a philanthropy course at Kentucky Country Day School. The Fund awards grants to local organizations working in Greater Louisville to support youth issues or promote youth development. This application is open today until Wednesday, March 17, 2021. For more, click here.
3. Affiliate Foundation Grants: CFL supports competitive grantmaking for two affiliate foundations. Organizations that work in Oldham County and/or the Owensboro, KY area may be eligible.
- The Oldham County Community Foundation provides grants to help Oldham County nonprofits improve their work. Their grant process usually begins in the summer. For more information about the affiliate, please visit their page.
- The Green River Area Community Foundation offers grants from its Owensboro-Daviess County Community Fund to nonprofits working in Daviess County. The grant process usually begins in the fall. For more information about the affiliate, please visit their page.
The Community Foundation of Louisville regularly convenes and supports discussion of timely and important topics affecting our community. It also provides support for community foundations to work in rural parts of Kentucky.
The Community Foundation of Louisville believes our community is stronger when nonprofits and other community-minded organizations have the financial resources, connections, knowledge, and support to thrive.
Field of Interest Grants
Field of Interest Grants support organizations working within a specific geographic region; toward a specific purpose; or with a specific population. Each Field of Interest Fund was established by a donor with a specific charitable purpose in mind and, in perpetuity, will continue to support the issues that the donor cared about most.
The Community Foundation of Louisville offers opportunities for artists, entrepreneurs, innovators, and nonprofit leaders.